Sunday, March 23, 2008

Mushroom Soup

Back on March 15th I made mushroom soup. I found the "mushroom medley" package this recipe called for (...aside... I just went looking for the recipe to link to, and discovered that although I made the one above, I think I meant to make this one... oh well, I'll try that other one another time!), but I couldn't remember the ingredients exactly. It turned out that one package was enough for a half batch, and I had nearly all the ingredients called for. Together with a bit of dry white wine and some rosemary from my folks, I got cooking!

Uh... I used a pot half the size called for in the original recipe, and I'm only cooking a half recipe...:
Mushroom Soup
*phew*, this is better:
Mushroom Soup
heavenly smells... wish I could share:
Mushroom Soup
Mmmmmm!:
Mushroom Soup

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That looks SO good. I'm making some this week. Thanks for the recipe links. :)