Monday, April 30, 2007

Whine

whinewhinewhinewhinewhinewhinewhine.

I wrote a post earlier, but then Safari decided to do it's little whirly-ball thing. :P It read:
After cleaning and taxes and enumerating and post office and groceries... my brain is mush, and I want to whine in a completely childish way. Waaaaaaaaaa! However, I just have a bit of time for a bite to eat before walking Nicky. *sigh*
Since then I've had "dinner" (a can of orange juice plus a can of stuffed grape leaves) and been walked by Nicky. Nicky was particularly energetic tonight. At one point he ripped himself out of my hands and went tearing off. I got him within a few minutes, but I hurt. whinewhinewhinewhinewhinewhinewhine. whinewhine. whine. I'm going to have a shower and go to bed. whine. whinewhine. whine.

whine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never heard of a can of stuffed grape leaves.

I hurt tonight, too. I tripped over my daughter's backpack and felt my back give. I hope you feel better tomorrow.

sara said...

whine all you want. very cathartic I say.

noricum said...

The can says "stuffed vine leaves", but I keep replacing the "vine" with "grape" because that's what I first learned them as. Actually, I first learned them as "dolmatas". They're of Greek/Turkish/Lebanese area origin. I like them. Tasty. Mmmmm.