Saturday, April 28, 2007

Podcasts

I noticed that KnitPicks has a podcast now. In attempting to find their iTunes subscription, I discovered a bunch of new knitting podcasts! (Although I still haven't found the KnitPicks iTunes feed.) Not all are to my taste... I've listened to the first few minutes of one and unsubscribed. However, Changelings Knit and Stitch appears to be a gem! She only has one episode up so far, but it was fantastic. I look forward to hearing more. :)

...Off to listen to more new podcasts as I fold laundry.

2 comments:

Knittah said...

Thanks for this link! Email me privately with the one you didn't like so I can skip it!

Oh, and bad Nicky, no cookie!

omly said...

Interesting rec. Thanks :) And I am glad I am not the only one who "wastes" podcasts by listening to them doing laundry or cleaning the house. I swear my house would be in shambles without them!