Monday, April 03, 2006

Sun

Yay, the sun is out. :) I'm glad because I need to go grocery shopping tonight... I have enough toilet paper, but it turns out I don't have any orange juice or fruit leather for my lunches. (Today I compensated by putting two gingerbread cookies in my lunch... yeah, not the nutritional equivalent, but at least my lunch wasn't as small.)

It's a good thing I don't bake too often... I'm really making headway through those cookies!

Everyone I showed said my necklace is really pretty. :) I'm glad I bought it. It does seem to work okay with my tank tops, so I guess I'll get more wear out of it than I thought.

2 comments:

Deneen said...

Glad the sun came out there. We are supposed to get bad thunderstorms with hail, but it's only spit so far.

I loved the necklace you bought, but noticed your chest was red where the necklace was. I used to be able to wear necklaces, but get hives now. If it bothers your chest, put a coat of clear nailpolish on back part where the pendant part is, that helps.

noricum said...

Actually, I got a bit of sunburn yesterday. (Oops!) It's only a slight burn and shouldn't peel.