Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Miscellany

I may not have felt too bad yesterday after my no-mask experiment, but I woke up stuffy this morning, and with some yellow crud in my lungs. Needless to say, I went back to my mask.

I am *loving* these socks I'm making for Bethany! I may need to make myself a pair... or maybe a pair for Bob.

I went to the doc yesterday for my increased-prozac check-up... prozac is staying where it is (I'm doing well... yay!), and he gave me a prescription for Ambien for those nights I have trouble falling asleep. I'm not sure I'll use it, given how I tend to overreact to sleep-aids, but maybe it will be nice to have for nights that I *cannot* fall alseep. (Like last Sunday and Monday nights.)

2 comments:

Trish said...

ohhh, I hope my doc prescribes me a sleep aid. The insomnia kills me sometimes!!!!

Glad you are doing well on your current dosage. My checkup is soon. We'll see. Somedays it feels like I'm doing fine, other days, it doesn't.

Deneen said...

I love Ambien.....had trouble with the other stuff that slowly releases all night though.

I did that test too and damn if it wasn't the weight I was before I got sick-weird indeed.