Saturday, April 29, 2006

Ow.

Head hurts. Spine could really use a good chiropractic crunch. I did *not* sleep well last night... and most of the time I did sleep, I dreamt that I wasn't sleeping well. Not fair! Of course, that may have been better than my dream in the early hours of the morning: it was some sort of Tom Cruise mission impossible style dream... although Tom was also kind of like spiderman. (I don't like Tom and his misogynistic MI movies... MI1 was okay, but MI2 was horrible! I refuse to watch MI3. Although I don't like Tom as a person, I will watch him in some of his other stuff.) Oddly, I wasn't part of that dream: I was observing it.

I didn't take any Ambien last night. I wanted to get it out of my system, and figured a Friday night was a good time for that. If last night was any indication of how I would have slept the previous two nights had I not taken Ambien, it's no wonder I didn't sleep better *with* it! (Of course, last night could have been rebound insomnia, but somehow I don't think I should have withdrawal after only two nights.)

I had the headache last night too, and took some Tylenol for it. I'm guessing that since it came back, I should try something else. Although Tylenol did work yesterday morning... mostly. I think it's a weather headache. There have been some fronts moving through here recently.

2 comments:

sheep#100 said...

Hope your chiropractor has hours today! Feel better.

noricum said...

He does, but he's in a different country. :P