Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Crochet Socks in Progress

Crochet Socks in Progress
Crochet Socks in Progress

Bethany was away until today, so I started a pair of socks for myself after I finished Bron's socks. (I was going to do a pair for her next, but the yarn didn't arrive before her trip.) However, she brought the yarn (looooovely trekking xxl #109) to SNB tonight, so I measured her feet and started her socks.

Mine will go on the back-burner for now. ;) Mine are Action! sock yarn that Josie brought back from Germany for me. Also *really* awesome yarn!

5 comments:

none said...

Awesome, those are great colors. What pattern do you use to crochet socks?

StarKnits said...

those are nice socks. what pattern do you use i've never crochet'd socks before!

noricum said...

See "selected patterns" in the sidebar.

April said...

Beautiful sock yarn, I love it. But then Canadians are known for their impeccable taste. :)

Daph said...

Love that yarn, beautiful colorway!