Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Review

Yay! One down, one to go. I've submitted the first, and now I'm off to bed. (There's no way I'd finish the second at this point... given that I haven't started.. so I might as well sleep so I can be (relatively) well rested to do the review.)

Yeah, I kind of suck. I should have worked on these more before the deadline. However, two things happened: (1) my depression acted up until about a week before the deadline, and (2) J asked me to do stuff last week, right as I was knuckling down to do the reviews. Now, I shouldn't have piddled around so much, but the stuff J asked me to do was more important for me personally, and I didn't think it would take too long. However, I take *waaaay* too long to context-switch, and this was something I hadn't been working on for quite a while. (The longer ago I worked on something, the longer it takes me to context-switch to it.) As a result, last week was pretty much wasted. And then I was bad, and didn't do any reviewing over the weekend. :P

But, when I eventually *do* do the reviews, I *do* do a good job. Yeh jus' need t' be payshunt wit me, or ax some'un else.

(Um, yeah... defintitely time to go to bed. I don't know where that came from.)

No comments: