Friday, January 12, 2007

I was good.

Yarn and DPNs
Yarn and DPNs

I made it in and out of Ram Wools not only not buying extra, but buying *less* than I had intended! (I also wanted a spare pair of #5 dpns, but they only had the short ones in stock, and I forgot to look to see if they have sweater stones.) I think I showed an amazing amount of willpower in the face of their 30% off everything sale!

(I know I don't need more projects right now, and I'm happy with my yarn stash, but I've been wanting to try knitting with linen ever since I got the Mason-Dixon Knitting book... and I didn't think I wanted to wait until next January.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, pretty! I want one of those sweater stones, too. I heard that they were pumice, so I tried using my pumice foot-scrubber thing. Um, yeah. No dice, lol.

noricum said...

So much for that idea! ;)