Thursday, December 15, 2005

Whee.

Now there's a heavy snowfall warning in Winnipeg. I haven't checked the weather in MSP. What do you suppose the chances are I'll actually make it home tonight? Of the three, the MSP airport is the most entertaining and has the most food choices, but RDU and YWG both have the ability for me to sleep in my own bed. (If I make it to YWG, I *will* make it home... my dad has 4WD, and I imagine my mom's new car does too. Plus, if the airplanes are landing, the streets will be passable.)

I am accomplishing dissertation stuff this morning, but not an entire term's worth. I guess I should take a few minutes to fill out the *&$%# form, before it's too late.

I also need to check what time I need to go catch the bus. My friend is picking me up at home around 2:30-2:45, so I can be at the airport by 3:30, and fly at 5:30. (I didn't want to risk a long wait due to holiday traffic at security. It should only take 30 minutes to get to the airport, but then I'm not sure whether my friend normally runs late. So when he suggested 2:30-2:45, I said sure.)

I still need to drop off my rent cheque too. And pack my carry-on, which is my schoolbag. (Everything's sitting ready, I just have to cram it in.) I think I've got everything else taken care of now.

Oh... last night after going to bed I remembered one more item I needed to pack... my airline power adapter for my computer. ;)

No comments: