Saturday, December 03, 2005

Baby Love

Oh, I had a *good* day today!

I got up, tossed a load in the wash, and then walked over to a local school that had a "holiday market," where I bought three ornaments made in India. (Um, the funds were used for a good cause... I think... um, the article says the funds support the school. I guess that's an okay excuse to spend money...)

When I got home, I found an awesome package!!! Socks from Jess!!! *Awesome* socks! For me! I'll post a photo tomorrow... since I can't possibly wait until Monday to wear them, even though I'd have lots more local people I could show on Monday. Until then, you'll just have to suffer the suspense. (Did I mention how *awesome* they are?!?)

Now, at this point, you'd be wondering how my day could be any better. But it does get better! K brought over the little girl she's babysitting this weekend, and I got a good big dose of baby snuggles!!!! She needed a toque, so I whipped one up quick out of LB Homespun:
Baby Toque
It isn't obvious in the photo, but the tassle looks just like a flower. It reminds me of a fuschia flower. I love it.

Here's me getting baby snuggles, where the baby is suitably anonymous:
Baby Snuggles

And to top it off, K and I ate some of my chocolate cat tongues. :))

Now for dinner, and finishing my laundry. I've got a great big smile to last me a while!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cute hat! I love it!

no pictures of the ornaments? ;)

Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a good day!

Mine was good, too, but tiring.

Sallie said...

Ah, baby snuggles, gotta love 'em. They do make for a good day. Lucky baby, too, to get such a cute hat.