Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Packed?

Methinks I'm packed. I imagine I've forgotten something, but I don't know what that is yet. Of course.

For some reason, I procrastinated packing tonight, and instead swiffered all my floors, and chloroxed my back door. (Which has decided it likes growing mildew... it's too thin, and gets condensation.) I want to go home, and I hate bleach. I have no idea why I chose to clean over packing. But now I'm clean and packed. And convinced I've forgotten something. I always forget something important.

Hmmm... I haven't packed the red-black tree stuff yet, but that can go in my carry-on. Must remember to get it from school, though. Oops, no, it's here... in my stack of "brought back from Winnipeg in August and need to put away" pile. I *really* need to tidy this room! *sigh*

Well, I guess I should go to bed, so I can hopefully get some work done tomorrow morning, plus fill out the annoying end-of-semester "this is how bad I suck" form, and stop by the post office. It's a busy morning tomorrow. I'm glad I have a ride to the airport. (The bus takes a lot longer, and doesn't run very frequently.)

Good night.

PS: The form isn't actually "this is how bad I suck," but the term progress report. I just haven't made decent progress for a while now. I seem to have fixed the depression, but now I have to get back my pre-depression work ethic. Since I always think I can accomplish more than I can, I keep having to say I haven't met my goals for the semester. I have made progress this semester, just not exactly what I set out to do. I need to remember everything I *have* accomplished, so I don't look like quite as much a loser as I feel when I fill out the stupid form.

Definintely time for me to go to bed.

2 comments:

Deneen said...

Have a safe, fun trip. How much luggage do you really need? You're going home, you have a washer there, don't overthink it.

Anonymous said...

Have fun - all the stress will be worth it. (Right???) hehe