Thursday, January 01, 2009

Grump

*sigh* Mr "Party of One" below me was at it again last night. It started last night while I was watching TV... I could hear some of his music over the TV. It wasn't too disruptive, so I didn't do anything. It was still going when I went to bed, but again, it wasn't too disruptive, so I left it. At 6 am, the sound level in my bedroom would be the level I would have chosen had I been playing the music for myself (loud enough to hear comfortably, but possible to talk over it). However, I was *not* playing it for myself, I was *trying* to sleep. Pounding on his door while the music was playing was ineffective, I had to wait for a break in the music. (Luckily that didn't take too long.) When I complained, he turned it off completely.

Two hours later, at 8 am, there were several thumps of something being dropped (enough that I felt the vibrations), then the music started up again. It was back to the heavy metal style, rather than the more pleasant do-wop that woke me at 6.

*grump* Well, at least it's quiet now.

No comments: