Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Sunday's Adventure in pictures

Here's a quick snapshot of my adventures on Sunday.

Higgins Armory Museum:
Higgins Armory Museum
An early "leatherman":
combination tool
A fellow who has an overly optimistic view of what needs protecting:
suit of armour
Some mail pants that reminded me of freeform crochet:
armour pants
Queen of the rugrats:

Her footsoldier:

Someone a little too into history:

(Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

And, here's the great little deli where we had lunch:
deli
I had a really great corned beef sandwich, potato pancakes, and raspberry-lime soda... they had their own brand of bottled soda! Great place. I highly recommend it if you're in the neighbourhood. (Apparently it's somewhat grungier than it used to be, but the gentleman running the place is getting quite old. The food is still fantastic.) My cousin recommends the matzo ball soup... I would have had some, but soup is difficult with my allergies... it's too hard for me to guess what'll be in it.

No comments: