Saturday, May 07, 2005

Nippy

It's a little nippy in the house this morning... 59F. No wonder I didn't want to get out of my warm bed! However, it's supposed to get up to 75F today, so I don't want to lose the advantage by turning on the heat.

It looks like I'm losing my neighbour. I just saw her couch walk out to a moving truck. Although her dog thumping his tail on the floor was occasionally annoying, she (and her dog and boyfriend) were pretty good (aka quiet) neighbours. I hope I get quiet neighbours again... especially since my bedroom is adjacent to their living room.

Well, I guess I should get up (past my computer) and start my day... maybe I'll take advantage of the cold and hop on my exercise bike. :)

1 comment:

Trish said...

It's always nerve wracking getting new neighbors. Our Neighbor just put their house on the market. They were two old people, quiet as can be. We are very nervous now!!!

It's cold here, too. BLECH!