Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Picture Day!

Here are the pictures I promised yesterday:

My buttons (and PSF pencil) from Ro:

I'd write more about how nifty these buttons are, but I'm falling asleep, and want to get home. :(

My Weasley progress, attempts 1, 2, and 3:

3's looking like a keeper, so I'll start frogging 1 & 2 once I finish 3's ball. I'd like to state that there's more there than it looks like, because of the rolled hem. I measured #3 last night, and there was nearly 4".

Alison, here's what your socks currently look like:

Sorry!

Josie, here's an update on your socks:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is that red sock yarn??

that's a lot of knitting on the weasley :) woo!

cool buttons... hope you get home and hope the allergies aren't making you totally miserable... i thought of goggle geek today while i was suffering through an allergy attack due to (I think) someone's awful perfume at work. :)

pfirsch said...

The red sock yarn is from Wolle Rödel. It is/was a part of their tweed series.

noricum said...

Blech! I hate perfume. :(

Thanks for answering the question, pfirsch. ;)

Too bad a lot of the Weasley progress will be frogged. *sigh* ...at least my knitting is getting a lot better. ;)