Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Definitely Fishy!

Well, I haven't gotten any messages saying "downloading flickr," but I can no longer get to the individual post pages, and thus cannot comment on my own blog, or see comments... although I do get to see the mailed versions. Hmmm... I wonder if it's just me, or if others are having the same problems? I'm going to go try commenting on someone else's blogger blog. (I hope they don't mind a test comment.)

BTW: I've reported my problem to Blogger Help, so hopefully my blog will be happy again soon!

2 comments:

noricum said...

Hmmm... I've "updated" the comment feature to reflect some blogger changes, and so can now leave a comment. I'll see if I can get to individual post pages too... after I post this silly comment.

noricum said...

Hmmm... I've fiddled with some settings, and now I have individual posts back. I wonder how/why it was changed in the first place?