Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Brownie

Brownie
Brownie

Well, I finally got around to making a gods-eye brownie! The arms & legs are twigs, the gray yarn is wool I spun myself, and the red stuff is some fun novelty yarn I was gifted as a RAOK. I think he's a fun little fellow, and I love his "hands." I was going to sew on some bead eyes, but all I have are some tiny seed beads left by a "bead fairy." The seed beads were too small, and got lost in his face. I may add eyes at a later time. Or not. ;)

Not only is my little brownie a fun wall ornament, but I think he's a neat way to display my first handspun. I even had some of the singles left over, although I used all of the plied yarn on the body.

I plan on making him a few friends.

Hmmm... he needs a name. How about "Strawberry Firehair?"

No comments: