Thursday, May 12, 2005

Killing Time

It's pouring out. It started just after 5... I saw the big nasty clouds, and decided to check the radar before heading out. While I was checking, it started raining. Since it looked like a small cloud, I figured I'd just wait it out. An hour later...

I've decided to update my bloglines... I've created organizational folders (which are a royal pain in the butt... I have to transfer each subscription separately, using at least 5 clicks each!!!), and am unsubscribing from a few... mostly those who don't seem to update much... those are the ones it's hardest to "get to know". Also, I need to cut back on my blog reading.

On the off chance you're stuck somewhere waiting for the rain to end, here are some pictures to entertain you:

1) My windows with tea towels... trying to clear the plastic fumes the other day:
allergy window

2) My button swap buttons from Kari:
buttons

3) A happy columbine flower that greeted me for the first time this morning:
flower

Hmmm... I can't think of anything else exciting at the moment. I guess I'll go back to organizing my bloglines... or maybe brave the rain and head home. It isn't *too* heavy now... (and I'm actually glad it rained... we needed it, even with the pollen going down.)

1 comment:

Karla said...

Ah, I love flowers! They're so cheerful and happy! I must post more flower pictures on my blog! :)