Saturday, December 18, 2004

Tree time

I decorated the tree at mom and Bob's house today:



(For good measure, I put red satin balls on the ficus as well.)

I've made progress reviewing the paper... I've made it nearly half way. Of course, now I have to slog my way through a 4 page proof! (Uck!) I think the proof for the first lemma is wrong too, which means I'm going to have to keep my eyes open for mistakes in this walloping big proof. (I write long proofs too, but I at least try to break them down into more manageable lemmas.)

Other than that, I haven't done anything exciting today. Although I did have a really nice nap on the couch this morning. My parents have a comfy couch, a comfy blanket, and the sun was even shining on my legs! Nothing like a great nap during the holidays! ;)

1 comment:

Marvie said...

I love a nice nap with a comfy blanket on a comfy couch =) Sounds like you needed it after all the hard work you've put in lately!