Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Crochet today (yesterday)

Today I did most of a sock toe in the group meeting. Tonight I did most of a sleeve on my raglan... when I should have been packing and doing some last minute homework! (Oops!) Only a few more inches to go on the first sleeve, but I need to do my packing! (I've started... so far I have all my family's Christmas presents spread out on the bed, sorting which need to be in my carry-on, and which can survive in a suitcase. I've also put a few clothes on the bed.)

Hmph. Off to do more packing. Tomorrow I leave for Canada! :)) I can't wait to see my family. It's all I could think about today, instead of programming the h-bond slider like I was supposed to. (Hence, I want to do that too before I go to bed... and it's already 1:30 in the morning! ...I promised my advisor some screen snapshots.)

Then there's the paper review I need to finish asap... it got pushed back because of more immediate (and physically closer) pressures, but today I got a nagging e-mail about it. Apparently I'm the last one to send the review in. :( I'm planning on doing the review on the plane tomorrow.

No comments: