Sunday, May 20, 2007

Thanks!


Thanks!!! Sara tagged me for the Thinking Blogger Award. :) I'm flattered!

The rules straight from The Thinking Blog

The participation rules are simple:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote (there is an alternative silver version if gold doesn’t fit your blog).

Lots of the blogs I read make me think. I'm supposed to pick five. Here's a selection, in no particular order:
Crazy Aunt Purl (besides being funny, she does make me think)
Learning Curves
Reflections of a Redhead
nona Swatches (thinking about knitting, but thinking nonetheless)
tumblyday.com

No comments: