Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Representin'

Let me just say that the Yarn Harlot's talk was a blast, so was the Spotted Dick (*full* of knitters), and I made new friends. :) Most of the photos I took were for Swatchy. Here's a bit of a teaser:

Crowd
Crowd
Crowd
Me, Sarah and Aurora at Spotted Dick

And a video:

For more videos, read this post.

To meet a really awesome bunch of people, read this one. (The photos there are much better... I just didn't want to "repeat myself all over again".)

One more thing before you click away (or after you get back)... I was *recognised*! Pam says she recognised me from my blog! I was *so* tickled. I'd introduce you to her, but she was camera shy. It was so cool meeting a reader! :) (Lots of other people recognised Swatchy, or me after they saw Swatchy. ;) )

No comments: