Tuesday, May 22, 2007

OMG Goslings!!!!

Guess who I had lunch with?!?!? Goslings!!!! I parked my butt down and ate with this swarm for company:
Goslings!

I like the light in this photo, and how it's hard to tell the difference between gosling heads and dandelion fluff!
Goslings!

Then I came across a guy with a loaf of bread he was willling to share:
Goslings!
Goslings!
They were so soft!!!! (I didn't try to touch them, but they brushed up against me when they crowded around for the bread.) Yes, I know bread is bad for birds. I succumbed to the temptation of getting near fuzzy goslings. It was at least brown bread. (Does Wonderbread have any redeeming qualities when it's not white?)

These parents were all "don't you feed our kids that junk food!"
Goslings!

My last slice went to this family:
Goslings!

And here are two movies of goslings:


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the baby pictures - GORGEOUS!