Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Hyperbolic Planes

I finished the hyperbolic plane (n=5) I was making for my professor in Toronto:
Hyperbolic Plane
I stopped at the point I did both because it was nearly time to leave, and also because there were two knots in what was left. That seemed a bit rediculous!

Here's the one I made with some others given to W previously (not made by me):
Hyperbolic Planes

I used the leftover to make a mini hyperbolic plane (n=3):
Mini Hyperbolic Plane
I plan to tie it to my suitcase to distinguish it from the others on the baggage carousel.

4 comments:

Sus said...

Thank you for introducing me to these! I'm excited about making some! They're so geeky, artistic and such a great use of Red Heart!! Wonderful!!

noricum said...

I'm glad you enjoyed! :)

MrsFife said...

Would you hate me if I said the big blue one looks like a scrunchie? A large one, but a scrunchie. (Scrunchy?)

noricum said...

Not at all. ;) It does rather.