Friday, July 07, 2006

Recent Excitement

I've been a bad blogger lately, not posting about all the fun stuff going on.

First up, happy feet are here to visit:
Happy Feet

Someone in the next neighbourhood over appears to have a bit of a directional problem:
Parking Mishap?
(Embiggen to see missing chunk of house, and tire tracks leading to the flattened shrubbery.)

I've got mail! From Straying Power I got an awesome needle roll with some fun pins:
Mail!
Mail!
(This is in return for the stitch marker thingies I sent her.)

And from Big Girl Feet I got this awesome card and goodies:
Mail!

Lucky me!

On the downer side, it cost me $10 to send "Microwave Magic Poultry" to Regina. :P (That was one nice thing about the US... really cheap postage.)

Also, I'm facing up to the fact that I need to cut back on my bloglines subscriptions again. :( (My apologies to those I cut.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting about your visiter. I can't wait to hear about your adventures (assuming you will have some and will share.)

Anonymous said...

Yay! Glad to hear the needle roll made its trip safely. I hope it's useful for you.