Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Agony of Defeat

There seems to be a foot curse going around here. I was the first to succumb.

I'm not sure what happened, but the's a spot on the bottom of my foot that feels bruised. I first noticed it yesterday in the change room after our run. By the end of the day I was limping like a major gimp. I'm guessing I must have pulled something when I slipped and nearly fell in the changeroom after my shower.

J was second. He managed to get a small gash on the bottom of his foot while walking around the house barefoot.

Mom was third. She got a sliver from the deck last night, but I couldn't find it because her feet were a bit dirty from walking around barefoot. She thought maybe it wasn't there. This morning, after her shower but before mine, I got to dig out two slivers. Whee.

I hope no one else catches this curse!

No comments: