Sunday, July 30, 2006

Pre-Updates

I'm no longer at the lake, and now have internet access. However, I have tons to blog about. Somehow I doubt I'll make a dent in the list tonight. So, expect dribs and drabs when I'm able to post, and hello again!

Right now I'm in a motel in Fargo, which has internet, but for some reason my gmail account doesn't like it. (I was able to convince it to let me in on a browser, but Mail can't download anything.) Tomorrow night I'll be in Indiana. The night after that I'll be in Philly. The night after that, New York. (Can you tell J is behind the wheel again? ;) )

La, la, la... okay, now to start posting the fun stuff!

In non-me news (and thus unlikely to get a separate post), a friend (and former roommate) of mine is expecting!!! Woo-hoo! Hmmm... what to knit.... I'll have some time to decide, as she isn't due until March.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello again! I hope you enjoyed the cottage.

Doesn't the Yarn Harlot keep expectant moms out of the delivery room by not quite finishing her baby knitting before the due date? Please wield the awesome power of baby knitting with care! :-)

H

sheep#100 said...

Happy baby knitting.