Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Shronedom

bonafideshrone

I'm a shrone! How cool is that?

Dear Noricum (Andrea),
I'm pleased to inform you that you have been selected as a esteemed recipient of The Bona Fide Shrone Award! I've determined that you possess many of the salient characteristics of a Shrone! Here are the reasons why you are a Shrone:

1. You are Canadian born putting you in the esteemed ranks of Colin Mocherie, Peter Jennings, Mike Meyers, Sarah McLachlan, k.d. lang, Lucy Maud Montgomery, Bare Naked Ladies,
2. You are studying for your PhD! How cool is that?!?!? And in a scientific field no less, even cooler!
3. You have a kind and generous heart.
4. You have an understanding of what it means to be troubled with health problems.
5. Something about you says when you get old and withered, you just might go out crusing for penis!
6. You are unknowable.
7. You make outstanding socks!
8. You have the coolest pair of espionage bacon on the planet and highly coveted bacon bandages!
9. You're one groovy chick and I think you are super cool!
10. You haven't killed your inner child and you freely allow it out to play.

Yours in Shronedom!
Lori

P.S. Your distinguished Bona Fide Shrone card will be sent to you shortly. Feel free to post and brag about your Shrone status! To assist you, I've provided the attached button proclaiming your Shronedom to place on your blog!

Shrone button is already in my sidebar. ;)

Update: I've added links to "What is a Shrone".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hooray! ;) and Lori is right on all counts! ;)

LadyLinoleum said...

Lori couldn't have bestowed this honor a more shronier individual imho! Yay!!!

Hey, I haven't forgotten that I have to measure my feet for you, I've just been swamped. I will.

Congrats!!!