Thursday, October 06, 2005

Blah

I'm tired. I have a headache. I gave myself the night off cleaning, and played with Weasley while watching TV. Weasley's sleeves are now 38 cm. Another 10, and I'll have my first knit sweater. :)

I still need to vacuum both couches, the mat, sweep and mop the kitchen and livingroom, and move the clutter from my coffee table to my craft table. (Which is now convieniently hidden behind C-H's boxes, which I moved yesterday.) I think I'll skip cleaning the sink... it's not too bad. I should probably dust the living room.

I also need to wash all my bedding tomorrow night so that P has clean sheets to sleep on. I'll be busy... good thing she arrives late. ;)

1 comment:

~drew emborsky~ said...

You're going to have P on your sheets? ROFL

Sorry, I couldn't resist... ;)