Sunday, January 09, 2005

Sockapalooza

My Sockapalooza sock pal has given me a really tough challenge. Incredibly challenging! I don't know if I can do it!!! She wants, get this, *plain* socks. No stripes, or fancy patterns. Nothing. She did say that she can tolerate truly multicolored (non pooling) or self-striping yarn if I'm not up to the challenge. She says she'll really be thankful for plain socks, but I'm having a hard time convincing myself! Hmmm... maybe she'll forgive me if I send one plain pair, and one subtly striped pair? (I don't know if I can send her just plain old socks!)

*sigh*

I'm pathetic. ;)

Oh... and I'm obviously not going to be able to use any of the sock yarn I currently have... so already I have to break my promise about not buying more yarn before finishing my most recent splurge. Bad me! Maybe my LYS will have a sale on now too...

1 comment:

noricum said...

I've got requests for colours too... either blue or beige. I'm thinking blue. ;) (However, I'll have to see what the LYS has.)

Hmmm... striped glasses... that might get me through this! ;)