Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Dandruff

Wheee... the clouds have a mild case of dandruff! Have you stocked up on bread and milk? ;)

Aparently there's enough in Greensboro that it's sticking on the ground.

I think I may be coming down with a cold or something. I coughed up a small unmentionable this morning, but blamed it on catching a ride home in a smoker's car. (She wasn't smoking, but there was some residual stuff coming out of the vents... leaving my lungs feeling dirty.) Now I have an upset tummy. :P (Lovely, given I'm going to a lunch meeting, and can't just sit and feel sorry for myself in my office.)

Bleh. But the itsy bitsy bit of snow is fun. Maybe we'll get more. :) Maybe enough that I don't have to feel bad about staying home tomorrow? (But only if I don't feel well... otherwise I should come in and make progress... and I woudn't want tomorrow's SNB cancelled on my account.)

No comments: