Friday, January 07, 2005

Merry Christmas!

No, you didn't read the subject wrong... today is Ukranian Christmas. Bob's family used to celebrate it, but they've pretty much stopped now that grandma S can't do all the cooking for it. (There's twelve meatless dishes, so there's quite a bit of cooking involved.) Instead, S brings a dish or two to the December Christmas.

I was scrolling through some back posts (still deciding who to prune from my bloglines so I can finish my dissertation), and found this neat Brownie God's Eye Doll. Cute!!!

Oh, and in case people missed it in the comments, my "pattern" for the toe socks is really easy: I used the South Bay Crochet Toes Up Socks, but stopped after 4". Then I just sewed the elastic on, the right length to go around the heel.

Sophie loves her toe socks! Yay! Her homecare worker also thought they were really neat.

No comments: