Thursday, January 13, 2005

Mysteries continue

It's a blustery evening here in the hundred acre wood.

Tonight I came home to a surprise: new yellowpages. Why is this surprising? Because I already have three different yellowpages, and aparently there's yet another company out there that thinks I need more. Not only that, but that I'm so lazy, I need two copies for my 700 square foot, single phone aparment.

I live in Chapel Hill. Even adding on Durham (as many of the phone books do), it's still not the size of my hometown Winnipeg. Winnipeg survives very nicely with *one* yellowpages. Frankly, I prefer trees over yellowpages, thankyouverymuch!

Rant complete.

Tonight I'm not going to make my bedtime again: there's a new ER on. I let myself get sucked into this show. I could tape it... but I don't. Well, I'll brush my teeth and everything, so that I can hop into bed right when it's over. I did eat a decent dinner tonight, although it still didn't involve any vegetables. (Thanks again for giving me extra incentive to wash my dishes, Josie. ;) )

No comments: