Saturday, January 29, 2005

Magic failure

Hmmm... I'm not sure if it's that scarves are less powerful than tuques, or that I actually have to finish (and 3 inches doesn't come anywhere close to finishing), but my magic didn't work this time. "Wintry mix" is falling from the sky. Sorry Kelli, I tried!

Or maybe it's that I didn't hibernate at home, and instead went shopping wearing sandals (my normal footwear when there's no snow). However, I did get some really nifty blue-green shimmery fabric for lining my bag, and a bunch of neat buttons too! :)

I skipped SNB today though... by the time I was done at the fabric store, little ice pellets were falling from the sky. I didn't feel like walking home from Carrboro should the busses stop running. *sigh*

I borrowed two movies from the front office, and look forward to hibernating the rest of this weekend. I already have my hot chocolate in hand! :)

No comments: