Saturday, January 15, 2005

Quiz

Hmmm... I took this quiz, but I'm not sure I agree with their assessment of me.

You like fruity sock yarn. You love pink and being childish is inspiring you.
What color of sock yarn do you prefer?

brought to you by Quizilla

I tried changing one answer, and this was the result:

You like autumn sock yarn. You are a child of nature. You love being outside.
What color of sock yarn do you prefer?

brought to you by Quizilla

I think I prefer the colours from the first... but loving pink... I don't think so.

2 comments:

alison said...

I hope your sock pal sees this! I should tell people to post this on their blogs to help their pals out. I hope it's not too dreadful making boring socks for me! Feel free to throw in a stripe or something if you just can't stand the plainness. :)

noricum said...

I think I'll manage. I'm just having some fun whining... ;)

I don't think you'd like this quiz though... all of their sock yarn results are variegated, of the pooling type. ;)