Saturday, December 02, 2006

Update

Sock Yarn Blanket WIP
Sock Yarn Blanket WIP

It's probably about time I post another sock yarn blanket update. It got kind of neglected while I was in New York, mostly because I needed to finish socks in order to have sock yarn scraps. That little group of three squares is the start of the second triangle. I'm not done the first yet, but it didn't come with me to New York, so I started the second there.

Have I mentioned how much I like the stitch markers I made? I wanted to test them out, since I would feel bad if I had sent my swap pals crap... and holey moley, they're by far my favourites! (I hope that doesn't sound like bragging!) Ones that people have sent me are definitely pretty and I like them, but having an extra jump ring in between the beaded part and the knitting needle jump ring is really nice.

No comments: