Saturday, December 16, 2006

Milk Substitute

Groceries
Groceries

Thank goodness for generics! It seems that the generic soy formula I bought is either a really accurate knock-off, or actually the same stuff as my normal substitute. It sure tastes the same!

Since there still wasn't any Prosobee, I picked up a case of the generic. Same taste, but a few bucks less! Not only that, but since my dad was with me, he offered to pay for the few groceries I bought: the case of substitute ($30), a 12 pack of orange juice cans, and some Neutrogena conditioner to try out ($7), since the shampoo seems to be a success. I asked him if he was sure, given the outrageous cost of the milk substitute, but he said he was. We even got some sushi for lunch. Not the same quality as Ebisu in New York, but tasty just the same. :)

In other news, we were able to find some long johns for me. The funny thing is, he'll probably still wrap them. ;) However, not all my gifts are utilitarian this year: H got me some really pretty Noro Silk Garden for a second Klaralund, and I got the neat present from Vik. Sounds like I'll be getting cash from my "third grandma" (I'm thinking yarn... or maybe towards a swift?), and my brother hasn't gotten me anything yet. If I'm lucky, it'll be something fun. ;)

No comments: