Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Regia Silk



Today I'm wearing my Regia Silk socks for the second time (I have *way* too many pairs of socks! It's *so* hard to choose in the morning!), and I'm getting the feeling that these won't be very long lasting. The yarn is soft and delicate feeling, and the socks stretch a lot. When they stretch, the gaps between stitches open up, and they feel kind of drafty. They don't feel anywhere near as sturdy as my other socks.

Time will tell. I'll let you know if they do end up suffering an early demise. Which would be sad... they're pretty and soft.

In other news, I'm wearing my Canada sweater. My tongue just kept looking funny, so I figure it must normally look like that, and tried wearing the sweater anyway. My tongue feels like it might be itchy, but I'm ignoring it. I figure I'll wear this sweater until something drastic happens to indicate it's obviously the sweater.

No comments: