Monday, December 11, 2006

Button Search

Today at lunch H and I walked over to her house (exercise!) to check out her stash of buttons.

This button was perfect!
Button Search
...However, there was only the one. There was a second one the same size and shape, but a slightly different colour.

This button is the runner up:
Button Search
There's two of them... but they're not just as cute as the first. So tomorrow we're heading off to Fabricland to see if they have buttons like the first. If not, this second pair is what I'll use.

4 comments:

pfirsch said...

I like the first one--unconventional, but cute.

noricum said...

Unconventional how? (Oh... the white stuff is just paper that the button is attached to.)

pfirsch said...

Unconventional in the sense that it's not the kind of button I think of when I think of baby booties.

LadyLinoleum said...

Nuthing like a good perusing through one's button collection!