Thursday, December 28, 2006

Ram Wools

Dang! I'm going to be around for Ram Wool's sale! Noooooooo! Here's a snippet from their e-mail:
We've been selling hand knitting supplies for 30 years, so as a special celebration, we are offering 30% OFF any in stock items during the sale period only.
• Sale starts Thursday, January 4th, 2007 and continues until Saturday, January 13th, 2007 inclusive.
• Sale items include all yarns, needles, books, patterns, buttons and clearance yarns.
• Please remember, there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items and discounts do not apply to special orders.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I was just there two days ago (for the first time!) and picked up enough yarn to last me for a few months. I overheard something about a sale, but won't be back to the city for a few months, so decided to just buy then. My yarn stash is large enough anyways (not enough for 2 large Rubbermaids, though, but I also don't get through projects as quickly as you do either).