Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The Happy Hooker

Debbie Stoller
Debbie Stoller

Debbie Stoller's book signing was fun and interesting! I like how she had lots of the items from the book to pass around. In the book they look okay, but they're quite a bit more fun and fabulous in person!

I'm currently an unfunded grad student, so I got her to sign my design notebook, rather than buy a copy of the Happy Hooker. Although I liked the items, I'm not sure I'd make many of them anyway.

I told Debbie about my "Acrylic Orb of Wisdom"... she thought it was neat! I hope one day it makes it into a book and then becomes common knowledge.

I had forgotten when I was there... it was actually B that named it that. I was going to show her the trick, so I brought out a ball of brown acrylic yarn and handed it to her. She said "What's this, the acrylic orb of wisdom?"

2 comments:

Jewels said...

Oh you lucky dog going to see her and the book thing. Very cool.

sara said...

oh you lucky duck!