Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Whining

I'm whining in this post. Feel free to skip it... I'll post interesting stuff (from last night) later.

My tongue is bothering me. Ugh! Maybe it was the cookies, or maybe my spring allergies. I dunno, but I wish it would stop!

There's a tech guy in my office working on my officemate's computer. I think he's wearing cologne. It's bothering me. I wish he wasn't, or that he wasn't here. I could leave, but I don't feel like going to another floor, and the lounge and meeting room on this floor are situated such that they don't get wireless internet access.

Maybe I'll just leave to eat lunch.

But then I won't be in my office if MT calls... we've started having crafty lunches because she hurt her knee and isn't mobile.

I started on the higher dose of Prozac this morning, but it's too soon to tell if it'll help or not. Of course.

Gah. Maybe I'll just plop down in the hall outside my office... the air should be better there, I'll have internet access, and I can hear my phone if it rings.

1 comment:

Deneen said...

Ugh-the whole cologne/perfume thing annoys me. The one roommate I had in the hospital had dozens of flowers all over the room-I had to switch rooms. Why do they allow that?

I went off the anti-depressants all together after ten years last week. New one wasn't making things better and I just gave up.

Hope your tongue feels better.