Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Tonight

I perked up quite a bit around dinner time. My head still hurt some (and still does), but my eyes no longer feel squished, and I could concentrate enough to knit while watching TV. I'm glad, because that means I should be in good shape to go back to school tomorrow.

Speaking of knitting, Klaralund is making forward progress again. I think I re-cast on Sunday night, and the front and back are now 5.5" long. I haven't redone as much as was ripped out, but I'm getting close. Tomorrow is SNS at lunch... I need to remember to bring Klaralund. I need to do some more afghan squares, so I can return K's book to her, but Klaralund is more portable... I don't need to bring all the colours of yarn I might possibly want to use on the squares. ;) Hopefully I'll finish off the squares tomorrow night so I can return her book on Friday.

I'm going to go to bed right away, to make sure I get a decent amount of sleep tonight. Good night!

No comments: