Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Exhausted

I'm really tired, and I have no idea why. I got enough sleep last night, yet I had a three hour nap over "lunch" today. Come to think of it, I've been having naps recently... I had one yesterday, and some last week too.

My iron is fine. Yesterday, when I gave blood, the tech said my iron levels were "amazing." When he put the drop of blood in the blue liquid, it dropped like a rock. (Well, practically.)

However, when he took my temperature and blood pressure, my temperature was 99.1. He said that was within range to donate, so I gave anyway. However, my temperature is normally on the low end of normal. I didn't feel like I had a fever, but I did feel a bit flushed when I thought about it. Come to think of it, I feel a bit flushed right now too.

I don't *feel* sick, just tired.

I think I'll stay home from SNB tonight... catch up on my rest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How are you doing today? I know you said you didn't feel sick, just tired, but it sounded like "coming down with something" to me!

H