Sunday, July 31, 2005

Tired

I'm tired. I'm doing okay... I think the Prozac is starting to work, but I'm *sooo* tired. I was really glad that Suzanne was able to come over this afternoon, but my traitor body desperately wanted a nap. I still haven't had a nap... but I have bought my groceries and baked my pita bread. Now I just need to let the pitas cool, make my hummus, fold the clothes that didn't get folded yesterday, and then I can go to bed. (Why am I not working on one of those things? ...um... er...)

Tuition is due at the end of this week. Whee. Now to play with my bank accounts (savings & chequing) to get enough in one place to pay tuition. :P Yes, I have the money, but that doesn't stop me from griping at paying $5K+ for three credit hours. :P *gripe* *gripe* *gripe* *gripe* *gripe* *gripe* *gripe* *gripe* *gripe*

Okay, now that I've got that out of my system... somewhat.

I'm looking forward to going home! Yay! I'm leaving on Saturday. (That reminds me... must ask USPS to hold my mail... oh, and Secret Sister? Please use USPS or wait until after August 21 to send me something... I don't want it left on my porch. Thanks!!)

I got my secret sister assignment from Natalie, and I'm *excited* to be gifting this person. :)) I hope she likes what I get her!

Crafting progress: I've started the front of Weasley, and have 3% done. :) I didn't finish that painting of my dad... um, maybe for Christmas? I wasn't feeling like messing with acrylics today. :P

Hmmm... I don't feel like crying, but I do feel really tired... I'm really not looking forward to mashing those chickpeas. Dishes didn't get done this weekend either. Oops. Maybe tomorrow.

Tired. I'm going to go surf some blogs before finishing off my chores. Later...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It takes a lot of strength and guts to combat depression -- so many congratulations to you. I hope the new dose makes you feel like your old self!

(Haven't been around in a while, just catching up ... )

Anonymous said...

I mailed your package on Friday. It's going book rate via USPS, so hopefully it will get there before you leave, but it might not (I have no idea how slow book rate might be). Ah well...it went USPS, so if it doesn't get there before you leave, the post office should hold it for you.

KelliAmanda said...

I don't know what the problem was this weekend, but extreme tiredness must've been going around! I was wiped out all weekend...

Oh - and I got a hand blender yesterday, as opposed to a food processor, and it does quite a nice job on my chickpeas for hummus! Yay!!!