Friday, July 22, 2005

KnitPicks

KnitPicks
KnitPicks

Today, not one, but *two* packages of temptation arrived in the mail. This is most of my KnitPicks order. The colour-your-own sock yarn is coming... (it was backordered.)

Shine for Tivoli, Crayon just to try, fibre for needle felting (it looked bigger in the catalog photo...), and my first addi turbo to try... I, um, "needed" it for Tivoli... yeah...

Hmmm... I seem to be aquiring knitting (and crochet) projects faster than I'm finishing them... I need to do something about this. I should probably update my sidebar too... fess up to my true stash.

To think... I only aquired a stash starting last Christmas... how little time it takes!

I blame the temptation of Ram Wools... that is one dangerous store!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woohoo! all kinds of fun stuff! :D

I think shine will make a great Tivoli! I swear by my turbos in most cases.

Let us know what you think about Crayon!