Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Tonight's excitement

Nothing much... sorry to get your hopes up. I finished another toe sock... a pure black cotton one this time. Mmmm... I love Lang Jawoll Cotton! I spent way too much money at Simply Sock Yarn Company... I got Opal Rainforest Fish and Ladybug, one of the Regia yarns on sale, and a Fleece Artist to try out. Oh... and some 8" #4 dpns for Weasley work. (Eventually for the neck, and also for the mini-Weasleys.) Ouch. Must keep my spending in check for the rest of the month!

A *big* thank-you to LuvToCraft who put her spoilers in white! That way I could read her post without reading the spoilers. :) (I don't have my copy of the latest HP yet, and am really trying hard to avoid spoilers.) I'd link to her, but I don't want to risk the spoilers showing up. She's in my blogroll.

Well, I need to go make hummus and wash dishes before bed. Later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No Problem, Andrea. I had to avoid blogs and messageboards until I was finished reading it. I didn't want to ruin it for myself. I didn't want to ruin it for anyone else, so that's why I put it in white.

Be warned though, when you get your book, if you don't want to ruin it for yourself, DON'T read ahead in other chapters until you get there. I did that -- not on purpose I was just flipping to see when the next chapter would be coming that sort of thing -- and I found out stuff earlier that I wanted.

I know I read the last page, but after reading the whole book the last page makes a LOT more sense. Also, the last page doesn't give much away.

Hopefully you'll get your book soon. It's a great read. I think it's my second favorite book. (Book 4 is my favorite.)

noricum said...

Thanks! Book 4 is my favourite too. :)

Anonymous said...

woohoo, fish and ladybug! :) Hooray for sock yarn!