Thursday, July 19, 2012

Disaster Brewing?

The tub has a drip. The drip is getting worse. To measure the drip, I plugged the tub overnight twice, and during the day today, then took a photo after eleven to twelve hours.

July 16:
IMG_6161

July 18:
IMG_6164

July 19:
IMG_6166
Uh oh...

The plumbing supply place my dad recommended is open 7 am - 4:30 pm, and is in a part of town fairly far from where I live or work, and it has nutty rush hour traffic. It's my first week at work. I prevailed upon my dad, and he's going to try to get the parts for me tomorrow. (Yay!) I'm going to disassemble stuff tonight to take (hopefully) sufficient photos so that they can identify them that way, allowing my dad to get the parts on his way into town.

Keep your fingers crossed for me, will you? ;)

No comments: