Sunday, July 29, 2012

Cupcakes

IMG_6206
Awww... aren't they adorable? (The "sprinkles" are candy-coated chocolate that I had bought previously to decorate a gingerbread house. They still tasted fine, so I figured I'd use them up.)

Odd... I thought mom's tupperware cake container was rather larger... oh well, the last seven *just* fit in a single layer in a Rubbermaid (shoe style) storage container, although it's rather taller than it needs to be. I guess it's okay that five cupcakes weren't "presentable". (I ate two this morning, and took the other three over to share for family dinner... and since mom can't have wheat, three was the right number for dessert.) I'm impressed that mom hasn't lost the handle for the cake container, given that it's from the 1970s.

All ready for work tomorrow:
IMG_6207
IMG_6208
I hope my coworkers like chocolate cupcakes with orange frosting!

No comments: